At Micah & Co. We offer our customers a range of fast, responsive steel fabrication services for their business. Steel fabrication is considered extremely useful in a number of different industries. These industries include construction, military, transport, marine, and automotive. It may also be used in the production of private projects. It is used in the process of creating a variety of steel structures or components, as well is being used to manipulate steel in order to produce different shapes or patterns. With over 20 years of experience in the industry, Micah & Co. Have been able to source the most experienced and talented fabricators to complete all required projects. Our technicians not only possess an in-depth knowledge of the steel fabrication process, they are also involved in the maintenance and repair of the machines. By keeping our machines in top-quality condition, we ensure that we can continually produce the highest quality products possible for our clients.
Metal stamping involves the basic processes used in manufacturing sheet metal. It is a crucial part of sheet metal manufacturing and production because it supports the mass production of a product. By making mass production efficient, metal stamping is part of the reason that Micah & Co. are able to bring down the costs of their products and processes. It is a popular technique in many different industries like mass production units, jewellery, real estate, and auto parts.
Micah & Co. have being providing high quality sheet metal products to our customers for over 20 years. Although all of our products are extremely high quality, our prices are highly competitive, and our services are fast and responsive. During this time, we have become the industry leaders in using the best techniques and technology available to provide excellent metal folding services for our customers.
At Micah & Co we pride ourselves on using some of the best technology available to create high quality sheet metal fabrication solutions for our clients. Our laser cutters are a highly important piece of equipment in ensuring that we continually provide high quality precision for the products we offer our customers. Our laser cutters can be used for shaping and cutting a wide range of materials like paper, plastic, and metal. The power of our laser cutters is impressive, and can be directed and managed easily and in a manner that will provide a perfect cut for our customers every time.
Aluminium welding Lawson is comparatively easier as it thaws out at a much lesser temperature without breaking. Important things that you would require during Aluminium Welding Lawson includes TIG or a MIG welder, protective gear which includes high quality welding helmet and proper welding gloves, argon gas, stainless steel brush, bottle with water, clamps etc.
The MIG method is more suited for welding thicker aluminium work pieces at a greater speed which results in extensive and nonstop welds. Also, MIG welding contributes less heat which means the possibilities of deformation in the welding region is minimized. It is extremely important for welders and service providers to take into consideration every aspect that can have an impact on their welding job at hand. In fact, it is important for welders to undergo proper training for Aluminium welding Lawson.
It is important to take safety measures while dealing with Aluminium Welding Lawson. While doing aluminium welding you are always at risk from skin injuries and eye damages. Hence, it is extremely important to carry proper protective gear as required for Aluminium Welding Lawson. Never look at the flash, not even for an instant. Always locate the nearest fire extinguisher before Aluminium Welding Lawson
Aluminium welding has become extremely popular over the years because it offers several benefits when compared with traditional metal welding. Not only is aluminium welding easy, but also ensures that the weld stays in place for a long period. So, what are the most common benefits associated with Aluminium welding?
- Cost-Effective: The materials involved for aluminium welding are relatively cheap making it a cost effective welding technique.
- Easy to Use: Aluminium welding is quite easy to learn and master. One can also use aluminium welding for performing a wider range of jobs at home.
- Mobile Aluminium welding is quite popular. Because it is easy to perform, Aluminium welding allows you to weld almost anywhere.
- Aluminium welding is extremely versatile which means that you don’t have to pre-fabricate, rather you can accommodate last minute changes as well.
- Aluminium welding is definitely more reliable when compared with spot welding.
Metal stamping process is used to create various types of shapes and metal formations. It definitely provides endless options for unique formations and designs. There are different techniques used for metal stamping which entirely depends on the complexity of design required. The metal is placed on a mandrel and then subjected to high speed spinning combined with compression and application of force.
Typically used by architects, artisans for complex designs, metal stamping can be used for achieving different geometrical forms. Experimenting with the amount of heat and pressure will result in different levels of finishing, thickness and texture of the piece.
The most common types of metal used for metal stamping includes sheet metal and aluminium. Metal stamping techniques are used for high volume cuts in metal, which are then shaped as per the desired requirements. Planning plays a crucial role in metal stamping process
Laser cutters are used for a variety of applications across industries. Popular as one of the finest technology which guarantees high quality precision, the laser cutters are used for cutting materials like paper, plastic, metal, cloth etc. With CNC laser cutters, the output of the high power laser can be easily directed and managed. It increases the efficiency, guarantees better productivity and offers low operational cost.
Laser cutters are actively used in almost every manufacturing industry. In Textile industry, the laser cutters are used to cut sheets of fabric. Low power lasers are generally used for cutting these softer materials. Laser cutters are also used in sheet metal manufacturing industries to achieve good surface finish. It can also be used for modifying, fixing and various other processes involving metal cutting.
Rubber and plastic being softer than metals can be easily cut with low power laser cutters.
In order to create intricate designs, laser cutters are used for engraving decorative shapes and patterns.
Metal stamping is an extremely crucial process which plays a pivotal role in many complex industries. The high precision parts required for medical devices are practically impossible to be made without metal stamping processes. Similarly the automotive industry also largely depends on metal stamping for some of its critical parts. The components of brakes and airbags are generally made from metal stamped parts. Precision equipments which includes gages, landing gear, navigation systems and the aircraft engine used in the aerospace industry are customized during metal stamping process.
To achieve the high precision and accuracy there are excellent metal stamping dies involved during the stamping process. Depending on the degree of accuracy required, there can be different types of stamping die coming into the picture. The design of the die takes into consideration several factors like the metal required, expected volume of production, complexity of the part and tolerances. Let’s know more about the different dies used for metal stamping:
- Forming Die: Used for performing forming and bending operation. This type of die can perform many bends and forms simultaneously.
- Blanking Die: This type of die is used for metal stamping which produces a flat piece without any holes. It can produce extremely accurate and flat parts.
- Pierce Die: Metal stamping processes which involves punching of holes use this type of die.
- Embossing Die: This is one of the most commonly used die for metal stamping where the die is used to compress the metal blank to emboss or raise into a form.
- Trim Die: As the name signifies, once the metal stamping process is over, this die is used to remove excess material from the parts.
- Compound Die: This type of die can cut outer periphery shape and punch internal holes with one press stroke.
The choice of the die depends entirely on the requirements of the metal stamping process. Metal stamping technique is versatile and its usage extends to various industries.
Metal Bending for sheet metal most frequently involves the use of sheet metal brakes which produces a V-shape, U -shape or any other desired shape as required. Typically there are five methods of metal bending currently pursued in the industrial sector today which includes rolling, hot bending, incremental bending, induction bending and rotary-draw bending. Mostly used for bending steel, each method has its own advantages. Let’s know more about each of the metal bending methods and understand how they work.
- Rolling: A long strip of metal is typically passed through a set of rollers where each performs only an incremental part of the bend, until you achieve the desired shape or bend. Ideal for producing parts with long lengths, it is a continuous bending operation. This method which is also known as cold bending is cost effective when compared with the other methods of metal bending.
- Hot Bending: This method of metal bending requires the member to be heated directly and then bent to achieve the desired bend. Excessively used in case of repair, this method of metal bending requires a heat source which can be either a furnace or a direct flame.
- Incremental Bending: A highly flexible metal bending process, it is generally used for rapid prototype production. Basically this approach forms only a small part which is then moved over the entire product. This type of metal bending approach is best used for small series production as it only requires simple and cheap tools.
- Induction Bending: In case of induction bending, the metal is heated using an electric coil. This method of metal bending assures amazing results when only a specific are of the pipe or metal tube requires bending.
- Rotary-draw bending: By rotating the metal piece around a die, metal bending is achieved. This method can produce a tight radii and used mainly for complicated bends.